The Bush AgriBusiness team are putting the finishing touches to the inaugural Leading Managers Forum.
This unique opportunity is open to Bush AgriBusiness clients only and has been developed as a result of client demand to provide knowledge and skills on business management to emerging grazing business managers. Our objective is for each participant to build their skills and confidence, strengthen their networks and create a personalised development plan to reach their full potential as managers in the business and leaders in the industry.
The Forum will run over three full days on the 29th, 30th and 31st of March 2023 in Brisbane.
|29th March||Business and financial performance|
● Business principles
● Understanding the financials
● Understanding enterprise analysis
● Key profit drivers
● Herd budgeting and profiles
● Factors that separate the top performers
● Identifying strengths and weaknesses of your business
● Understanding land condition, managing carrying capacity and the links to overall business performance
|Dinner and guest speaker||Andrew Miller- Braidwood Jundah|
|30th March||Managing Self and Influence|
● Influence and impact
● Communication and relationships
● Confronting conversations and problem solving
● High performance
|Jill Rigney - The Right Mind|
|Long-term Wealth Creation|
● Understanding of investment options
● Asking the right questions of advisers
|Ben Law - The Financial Bloke|
|Dinner and guest speaker||Steve Drury- NAPCO|
|31st March||Next steps|
Priorities and plans for improving enterprise performance and ongoing professional development
The cost to participate in the Forum, which also includes online events and support throughout the year is $2,500 (ex GST).
If you are considering sending your up-and-coming managers along, you will need to be quick. To register, please email [email protected] with the name and contact details of those attending.