Get your head around more of the ‘business side’ of your business…
- develop your financial knowledge and business understanding…
- understand where your business is performing well and where it can be improved…
- better understand how your decisions impact the bottom line of your business…
- determine if your business can really fund future growth, debt reduction, retirement and succession…
- ensure everyone in your business is on the same page…
Join a group of like-minded producers at a Business EDGE workshop and equip yourself to improve your business skills
What will you take home from The Business EDGE?
During the two days of The Business EDGE you will acquire the knowledge and skills to…
- Determine if all the family needs and aspirations can be funded by the business
- Prepare and understand key financial information on your business
- Assess and manage agricultural business risk
- Understand and manage enterprise performance, including understanding what the key profit drivers are, how to influence them and what effect they have on overall business performance. And much more …
Comprehensive course notes are provided, along with decision support spreadsheet tools to help you apply the material to your business. Follow up is available to all participants.
Richmond, February 22nd-23rd Julia Creek*, February 25th-26th
Perth, March 29th-30th
May / June
Charleville, May 31st-June 1st
Dalby*, June 3rd-4th
Darwin, June 16th-17th
Emerald, November 8th-9th
Rockhampton*, November 11th-12th
*Young Guns Business EDGE Workshops. These workshops are tailored specifically for up and coming producers and provide an opportunity for them to build business skills with other young producers. There will be a bonus session on long-term wealth creation and an inspirational young gun speaker.